Once you have PDF Pro 10 installed, there are several ways to create a PDF file from a Microsoft Office document with PDF Pro 10. The file formats supported in this article include the following:
.doc; .docx; .xls; .xlsx; .ppt; .pptx; .txt; .rtf
Option 1: Print to PDF within MS Office
- Open your file in its native application and press Print
- Select PDF Pro as your Printer
- A dialogue box will open. Press 'Create PDF' and select the location where you wish your PDF file to be saved.
Option 2: Use PDF Pro 10 Plugin for MS Office:
- Open your file within PowerPoint & click on the PDF Pro 10 tab
- Press 'Create PDF'. A prompt will appear with options.
- Press Save and select the destination of your PDF document.
Option 3: Create the PDF within PDF Pro 10
- Open PDF Pro 10, press 'Create PDF',
- Press 'Add file(s) and locate your document, and press create.