We are receiving support requests from people having issues with the Activation of PDF Pro 10, in particular on PCs running on Windows 10. There are two situations occuring:
- Some licenses work for a while, and then stop working after some time
- Some licenses never work at all.
For customers whose licenses were working and stopped working after some time:
Please follow the steps below to fix the problem:
- Delete any and all files that you have downloaded from us. Uninstall instructions can be found here: http://pdfpro10.com/uninstall.html
- Clear your web browser's temporary Internet files.
- REBOOT your computer.
- When you are back in Windows attempt to reinstall by downloading this executable file: http://download.pdfpro10.com/PDFPro10t.exe. Do not use Internet Explorer for the download. The latest version of IE has a new Microsoft security check, and if you're not a large publisher, it put an "unknown publisher" warning. (corrupted file) Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome instead.
- Activate its full version using your license key which you can copy/paste to avoid any typos.
Be sure to turn OFF your anti virus during the install process, as some Antiviruses give a warning because we are a small publisher. Each license key is meant to run on a single machine only.
If that does not work, please try running the following patch: PDF Pro 10 Patch for Windows 10
If you have followed the steps above and were still not able to get the software running, please contact customer support for further troubleshooting.
For customers whose licenses have never worked:
Please try running the following patch: PDF Pro 10 Patch for Windows 10
If that does not resolve your issue, please contact customer support for further troubleshooting.